Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Belated basketball post

Well, basketball season has come and gone and I've neglected to post anything from it, so I figured I'd pull from the archive and do a summary post. Throughout the entire season I was battling it out with CS6, trying to figure out why my colors in my photos were completely different from what they were in my camera. It wasn't until after the season was over, and then some, that I figured out that the Camera RAW editor messes with your color profile, something I don't have to worry about with my personal CS4. 

That struggle definitely dulled my photos and created frustration galore. But let's talk about the photos. They're a bit of a mixed lot. Some highs and some lows. My best game was my first one, which wasn't actually an assignment but just a chance to shoot a men's game - a rarity for me. I didn't include those photos in this post because they were a post of their own. Overall, it was kind of a "meh" season for me photographically. I didn't get a ton of great shots, but I did learn a lot and each game was an opportunity I used to focus on one particular aspect of shooting. 

My mind is wandering too much to continue writing, so without further ado, here are some photos:



















No comments:

Post a Comment