Friday, June 17, 2011

My First 4x5 Fuji Instant Stripped Negatives

So I head off to Kenya in the morning (with a 9 day layover in Europe) and I wanted to get in one more post before I left. Here are my first "4x5 Fuji Instant Stripped Negatives." I loves it. It was so awesome doing the whole process. Reminded me of the feeling of developing my first roll of film. Thanks to Joey Early for teaching it to me. He is a great friend and one of the awesomest influences of my work lately. You can check out his work on his personal blog here.

My very first. Of course my shutter drug and ended up overexposing it. I dropped it off at the repair shop yesterday to get it fixed while I'm off traveling.


(The blotches on a couple of them are marks from developer accidentally getting on the negative. Lesson learned.)

My fave. Joey Early. 

On another note, I've been pretty happy with the portraiture push I've been doing. I'll try to do an update while I'm traveling, but I wouldn't count on it!

       Peace, love, empathy

No comments:

Post a Comment