Monday, June 27, 2016

June: Dipping a Toe in Two Oceans


I had the fortune of seeing a couple of my favorite people get married at the beginning of June. The same opportunity allowed me to dip my toes in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans within one week. AND, I finally set foot on the east coast for the first time, even catching a striped bass while in Massachusetts.

Escaping reality for a little bit is always nice, and seeing friends marry is always a happy occasion. Not pictured here is the incredible portrait session we had. I thought I'd save that for another post, so keep your eyes open for the upcoming "Betsy (Betty) Ross Series." It'll be something to remember.

As for this post, I've started using an embed option from my new website. Hopefully you think it's super cool and functional and give me a high-five for it next time we meet. Or it just works well. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the visual echo of early June in Massachusetts.

InstagramFollow JustinLStewart on Twitter


1 comment: